Brownie Sundae Pizza
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 17 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15.9 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Chocolatier Collection™ Chocolate Extreme Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup chopped cocktail peanuts
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 12-inch pizza pan with no-stick cooking spray. Reserve chocolate syrup packet from brownie mix for topping. Stir brownie mix, oil, water and egg in medium bowl until blended. Spread in prepared pan. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until set. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely on wire rack.
- PLACE ice cream in refrigerator for 30 minutes to soften. Place chocolate syrup packet in cup of hot water to soften.
- SPREAD ice cream over crust. Cut very small corner off chocolate syrup packet. Drizzle over ice cream. Sprinkle with peanuts. Freeze at least 1 hour before serving. Garnish with whipped cream and cherries before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 slices), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 28g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.