- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 300 min
- Yield: 6 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 quart ice cream, any flavor
- 6 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat foil lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using the oil, water and eggs. Bake in prepared pan according to package directions. Cool completely.
- REMOVE from pan using edges of foil. Cut twelve 2 1/2-inch circles using biscuit cutter. Place rounded 1/2 cup scoop ice cream on each circle. Place on baking sheet. Freeze until firm.
- BEAT egg whites and cream of tartar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until foamy. Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, on high speed after each addition. Continue beating until stiff and glossy. Fold in almond extract. Spread over ice cream and brownie base. Freeze 4 hours or overnight. Cover loosely until ready to serve.
- HEAT oven to Broil setting. Broil desserts 3 to 4 minutes or until meringue is lightly browned. Drizzle topping on serving plates before placing desserts on top. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 900 (Calories from Fat 310), Total Fat 36g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 450mg, Total Carbohydrate 139g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 90g), Protein 11g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.