Brunch Peanut Butter Muffins
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 95 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 3 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- OR Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with a no-stick cooking spray or line with paper cups.
- STIR together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Combine egg, milk and oil in small bowl. Add liquids to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Divide batter evenly among cups.
- COMBINE sugar, flour, peanut butter and salt in small bowl, mixing with fork until crumbly. Divide topping over muffins. Lightly stir into muffin with knife.
- BAKE 18 to 23 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan to rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 350mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 6g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.