Buckeye Cookie Bars
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 2 1/2 dozen bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat 13 x 9-inch pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT cake mix, oil and egg in large bowl on medium speed until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in peanuts. Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture. Press remainder on bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in medium bowl until smooth. Spread over prepared crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool. Place frosting into corner of 1-quart resealable food storage bag. Seal bag. Microwave 5 seconds on HIGH. Snip small edge off bag corner. Squeeze bag, drizzling in a criss-cross pattern over crumb topping. Chill to set chocolate drizzle for ease in cutting into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/30 of recipe), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 21g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.