Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 80 min
- Yield: 4 pizzas
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/3 cups prepared ranch dressing
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend
- 1 1/3 cups crumbled blue cheese
- 4 cups cooked chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 1 (14.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Country White Artisan Bread Mix
- 1 cup warm water (110 to 120°F)
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray. Combine ranch dressing and 2/3 cup wing sauce in a small bowl. Combine cheese blend and blue cheese in medium bowl. Combine chicken and remaining wing sauce in another medium bowl.
- PREPARE dough according to package directions. Divide dough into 4 equal parts. Roll one ball of dough on lightly floured surface to 1/16-inch thickness. Place on prepared baking sheet. Poke dough liberally with fork to prevent air pockets from forming. Bake 5 minutes. Turn crust over. Spread with 1/2 cup ranch dressing mixture. Sprinkle with 2/3 cup cheese mixture. Top with 1 cup chicken mixture. Sprinkle with another 2/3 cup cheese mixture.
- BAKE 11 to 13 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown. Garnish each pizza with ¼ cup celery. Repeat with remaining pizza dough.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/4 of pizza, 1/16 of recipe), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 1150mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 3g), Protein 23g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 25%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.