Butter Pecan Upside-Down Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 15 servings
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Cinnamon Bun Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- Additional ingredients to prepare cake mix per package instructions
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spread butter evenly in bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar and pecans.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Spoon batter over pecan layer, spreading evenly. Bake 34 to 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- LOOSEN edges of cake. Invert immediately onto heat-safe serving platter. Spoon any sauce remaining in pan over cake. Cool at least 30 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/15 of recipe), Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 220), Total Fat 25g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 350mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 33g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.