- 1 (15.25 oz.) package
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (15.6 oz.) can
- 24 gum drop candies
- 48 mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 48 mini white fudge pretzels
- Cherry rope licorice, separated, cut into 48 1-inch pieces
- Step 1Heat oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups with paper baking liners.
- Step 2Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide batter evenly in prepared muffin cups. Bake 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Step 3Spread frosting over tops of cupcakes. Place a row of multi-colored round candy bits down center of each cupcake to form body. Place 2 pretzels on each side of candy bits to create wings. Dip flatside of chocolate chips in frosting. Place 2 on each gum drop, creating eyes. Place gum drop at one end of candy bit line, creating the head. Make antennae by placing 2 pieces of licorice behind gum drop head. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.
Serving Size (1 of 24 cupcakes), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 30g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.