Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 11 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 3 1/2 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups rolled oats, quick or old-fashioned
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 2/3 cups butterscotch chips
- 2 cups large pecan halves, coarsely chopped
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE shortening and brown sugar in bowl of electric mixer. Beat at medium speed until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- COMBINE flour, oats, salt, baking soda and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add gradually to shortening mixture at low speed. Finish mixing with spoon. Stir in chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and pecans.
- DROP by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown and just set. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets. Place on cooling racks to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 20g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.