- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Confetti Funfetti® Blue Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 (6.6 oz.) package colorful fish-shaped baked snack crackers
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups with paper cupcake liners.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups filling 2/3 full. Bake 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
- SPREAD frosting over tops of cupcakes, creating peaks by pulling knife away from surface. Sprinkle a heaping 1/8 teaspoon confetti candy bits from frosting over each cupcake. Arrange 3 to 4 fish-shaped crackers, belly edge-side down, on each cupcake. Store loosely covered.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 24), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 9g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.