Cafe Latte Cake
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 16 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1/4 cup hot tap water
- 3/4 cup cool tap water
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- Easy Mocha Frosting
- Easy Cafe Latte Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir coffee crystals into hot water until dissolved. Add cool water.
- BLEND cake mix, dissolved coffee, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- SPREAD batter in prepared pan. Bake 32 to 36 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Frost with Easy Mocha Frosting or Easy Cafe Latte Frosting, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.