Candy Bar Brownie Bombe
- Prep Time: 60 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 360 min
- Yield: 16 servings
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 (2.07 oz.) chocolate covered peanut nougat candy bars, chopped
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Magic Shell® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Topping, plus additional for garnish
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 (15.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Chocolatier Collection™ Chocolate Walnut Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped cocktail peanuts
- For Ice Cream: BEAT cream and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Beat in sweetened condensed milk. Divide in half. Beat peanut butter into one half of cream mixture. Swirl in 1/4 cup fudge topping. Do not over mix. Stir candy bar pieces into remaining cream mixture. Freeze 3 hours or until partially frozen.
- For Brownie: Coat 9-inch round cake pan with baking spray with flour. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions using oil, water and egg. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 24 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- LINE 2.5 quart (9-inch) diameter bowl with plastic wrap. Spread peanut butter ice cream evenly on bottom and sides of bowl. Freeze 1 hour until firm. Spread candy bar ice cream over peanut butter ice cream, filling bowl completely. Place brownie on top. Cover; freeze 2 hours until firm.
- INVERT bombe onto serving dish. Remove bowl and plastic wrap. Drizzle with fudge topping. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Cut into 16 slices.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/16 of recipe), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 250), Total Fat 28g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 32g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.