Candy Cane Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 containers Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Rudolph Red Vanilla Flavored Frosting, divided
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- FROST cupcakes with white frosting. Sprinkle immediately with candy bits from frosting around edge. Fit decorating bag with small star tip. Spread 2 tablespoons red frosting inside of bag from the tip to the end to create a stripe. Fill half full with white frosting. Squeeze frosting on plate until red stripe is visible. Pipe frosting starting at one edge of cupcake in a tight zig zag to form a candy cane. Use additional decorating bags as needed.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cupcakes), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 41g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.