Candy Corn Cookies
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Ready Time: 270 min
- Yield: 7 1/2 dozen
- 2 packages Pillsbury™ Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 cup butter, softened or slightly melted
- 2 large eggs
- 7 drops yellow food color
- 7 drops red food color
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- LINE 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Blend cookie mixes, butter and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until dough is formed. Press 3 cups dough evenly in prepared pan.
- BLEND remaining dough with yellow and red food colors to make orange dough. Press evenly over dough in pan. Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm.
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Remove dough from pan, discarding foil. Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices. Cut each slice into 3 triangles. Place triangles on ungreased baking sheet, 1 inch apart. Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until edges are set and just beginning to brown. Cool 1 minute. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- MICROWAVE frosting in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. Dip plain end of each cookie 1 inch into frosting to coat, allowing excess to drip back into bowl. Let stand on wire rack 15 minutes or until set.
- TIP Dough scraps may be rolled into 1-inch balls to make marbled round cookies. Bake according to recipe instructions.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 90 cookies), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.