Cappuccino Cheesecake Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Mocha Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using the oil, water and 2 eggs. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, butter, cornstarch and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk, 1 egg and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Pour evenly over brownie layer. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- BAKE 48 to 52 minutes or until top is lightly browned and filling is set in center. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Place frosting into corner of 1-quart heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 5 to 10 seconds. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over brownies. Chill 30 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 36), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 17g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.