Caramel Apple Cheese Ball
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 555 min
- Yield: 1 cheese ball
- 1 can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Caramel Apple Flavored Frosting
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped cocktail peanuts
- 1 wooden craft stick
- Cinnamon graham crackers or apple slices
- BEAT frosting and cream cheese on medium speed with electric mixer in large bowl just until smooth. Spoon onto large piece of plastic wrap. Bring up all four corners and twist tightly, forming ball shape.
- FREEZE 8 hours or overnight until firm. Place peanuts in shallow dish. Carefully unwrap cheese ball from plastic wrap. Roll in peanuts to coat evenly.
- PLACE on serving plate. Insert wooden stick in top center. Cover and freeze 1 hour. Serve with cinnamon graham crackers or apple slices.
- TIP If cheese ball begins to soften and lose shape, freeze 30 minutes to harden.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 28g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.