Caramel Apple Cookie Pie
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Caramel Apple Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 cups chopped tart cooking apple, such as Granny Smith
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Caramel Apple Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR cookie mix, oil, egg and water in large bowl until combined. Divide dough in half. Press one-half on prepared baking sheet into a 10-inch circle. Combine apples, brown sugar and cinnamon in large bowl. Spoon evenly on top of dough to within 1-inch of edges. Flatten remaining dough on wax paper into a 10-inch circle. Invert on top of apples. Remove wax paper. Seal and crimp edges. Cut several slits in top center of dough.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and apples are fork tender. Cool 15 minutes. Place frosting into corner of resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds or until soft. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over top of cookie pie. Cut into wedges to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 slices), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 31g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.