Caramel Apple Cookie Pie
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Caramel Apple Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 cups chopped tart cooking apple, such as Granny Smith
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Caramel Apple Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR cookie mix, oil, egg and water in large bowl until combined. Divide dough in half. Press one-half on prepared baking sheet into a 10-inch circle. Combine apples, brown sugar and cinnamon in large bowl. Spoon evenly on top of dough to within 1-inch of edges. Flatten remaining dough on wax paper into a 10-inch circle. Invert on top of apples. Remove wax paper. Seal and crimp edges. Cut several slits in top center of dough.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and apples are fork tender. Cool 15 minutes. Place frosting into corner of resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds or until soft. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over top of cookie pie. Cut into wedges to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.