Caramel Apple Cookie Pops
- Prep Time: 90 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 6 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Caramel Apple Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 (16 oz.) cans Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Caramel Apple Flavored Frosting
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 dozen 4-inch lollipop sticks
- 1 3/4 cups finely chopped cocktail peanuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9 x 13-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine cookie mix, butter and egg in large bowl. Stir until smooth. Press evenly into prepared pan.
- BAKE 24 to 26 minutes until edges are golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Blend 1 cup frosting and cream cheese in extra-large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until evenly blended. Crumble cooled cookie into same bowl.
- LINE a 15 x 10-inch baking pan with wax paper. Roll cookie mixture into 1-inch balls. Place on prepared baking pan. Place a lollipop stick into middle of each cookie ball. Chill 30 minutes. Remove lid and foil seal from remaining can of frosting. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 40 seconds or until frosting is smooth when stirred. Dip cookie balls in mixture to coat, allowing excess to drip off. Immediately sprinkle lower half of cookie ball with chopped nuts. Repeat with remaining frosting and cookie balls. Chill to set frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 72 cookies), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 95mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 11g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.