Caramel Apple Oatmeal Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 45 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Caramel Apple Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1 cup quick-cooking or old fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup butter, softened or slightly melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried apples
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Beat cookie mix, oats, butter and egg in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Blend in apples.
- DROP dough by level tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 48 cookies), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 5g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.