Caramel Apple Pizza
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 16 slices
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Caramel Apple Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Caramel Apple Flavored Frosting, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup toffee baking bits
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 12-inch pizza pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir cake mix, oil and egg in large bowl until blended. Pat evenly onto prepared pan to form crust.
- BAKE 14 to 16 minutes until edges are golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
- BEAT 1/2 cup frosting and cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread evenly over crust. Layer apples evenly over frosting mixture. Heat remaining frosting in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 15 seconds. Drizzle over pizza. Sprinkle with toffee bits.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of pizza), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 340mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 22g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.