Caramel Apple Skillet Cookie
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 package Pillsbury® Caramel Apple Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cups peeled, chopped tart apple, such as Granny Smith
- 1/3 cup old fashioned or quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping (optional)
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 10-inch cast iron skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Stir cookie mix, oil, egg and water in medium bowl until dough forms. Press evenly onto bottom and 1-inch up sides of skillet. Top evenly with apples.
- BLEND oats, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon in small bowl in fork until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over apples.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and apples are fork tender. Cool at least 30 minutes. Cut into wedges to serve. Top with ice cream and caramel topping, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.