Caramel Brownie Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 15 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) container extra creamy frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 15 maraschino cherries with stems, well drained
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and 3 eggs. Bake in prepared 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to to package directions. Cool 30 minutes.
- POKE holes, about 2-inches apart, in warm brownie with the handle of wooden spoon. Use 1/2 cup caramel topping to fill the holes, then spread remaining over top of brownies.
- FOLD 1/4 cup caramel topping into whipped topping. Spread evenly over brownie. Sprinkle with peanuts. Chill 30 minutes. Top each piece with a maraschino cherry just before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/15), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 37g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.