Caramel Pecan Fudge Bars
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 48 bars
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 36 pecan halves
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 3 tablespoons Smucker's® Hot Fudge Microwaveable Topping
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine sugar, flour, cocoa and salt in medium bowl. Stir in butter, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Dough will be very stiff.
- SPRAY a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Spread dough into prepared dish. Arrange pecan halves evenly on dough (6 rows crosswise and 6 rows down). Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- PLACE caramel topping in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH until hot and bubbly (1 to 2 minutes). Spread evenly over hot bars. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- PLACE hot fudge topping in a small resealable food storage bag; snip off a very small corner of the bag and squeeze the bag to drizzle topping over caramel-pecan layer. Cool completely. Refrigerate bars about 1 hour for easier cutting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/48 of recipe), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 11g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.