Caramel Pineapple Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 23 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 18 cupcakes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 (12.25 oz.) jar Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups chopped pecans, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350° F. Coat 18 muffins cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR cake mix, caramel topping, oil, eggs, 1 cup chopped pecans and pineapple in large bowl until blended. Fill muffin cups with about 1/4 cup batter.
- BAKE 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- PLACE frosting into corner of a resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 5 seconds. Knead. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over cooled cupcakes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup chopped pecans.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake of 18), Calories 310 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 15g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.