Caramel Pumpkin Brownie Trifle
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 480 min
- Yield: 12 Servings
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (4 serving size) package instant butterscotch pudding & pie filling mix
- 1 (12 oz.) can PET® Evaporated Milk
- 1 (15 oz.) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 6 (1.4 oz.) bars milk chocolate toffee, crushed, divided
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Caramel Flavored Topping, divided
- 1 (12.25 oz.) jar Smucker's® Butterscotch Flavored Topping, divided
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Bake in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely.
- WHISK pudding mix, evaporated milk, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl until blended. Reserve 1/2 cup whipped topping and 2 tablespoons crushed toffee for garnish. Stir remaining whipped topping and toffee bars into pumpkin mixture.
- CRUMBLE half of brownies into bottom of a 14-cup trifle dish or large glass bowl. Top with half of pumpkin mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon caramel and 1 tablespoon butterscotch topping into separate small heavy-duty resealable plastic bags. Reserve for garnish. Heat remaining caramel topping according to label directions. Spoon half of jar over pumpkin filling in trifle dish. Top with half of jar of butterscotch topping. Crumble remaining brownies over toppings. Top with remaining pumpkin mixture.
- SPOON reserved whipped topping on top of trifle. Sprinkle with reserved toffee. Microwave bags of caramel and butterscotch toppings on HIGH 7 to 10 seconds. Cut a small corner off bags. Drizzle over trifle. Chill 6 hours or overnight.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 740 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 32g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 500mg, Total Carbohydrate 113g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 87g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 120%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.