Caramelicious Turtle Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 25 vanilla caramels, unwrapped
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt or kosher salt (optional)
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using using oil, water and eggs. Bake in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions.
- SPRINKLE warm brownies evenly with chocolate chips and pecans. Cool completely.
- HEAT caramels and milk in small saucepan over medium-low heat until melted and smooth. Drizzle evenly over brownies. Sprinkle with salt. Cool until caramel is set. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/24), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 23g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.