Carrot Cupcakes with Coconut Pecan Frosting
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 (11.8 oz.) bag Green Giant® Seasonal Steamers™ frozen honey Dijon carrots
- 1 (15.25 oz.) box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Coconut Pecan Flavored Frosting
- Heat oven to 375°F. Place paper baking cups in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups. Microwave frozen carrots as directed on bag 3 to 4 minutes to thaw. In food processor, place carrots. Cover; process until finely chopped.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, oil, eggs and 1 cup water with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on high speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally, until blended. Fold in carrots, raisins and pecans. Spoon into muffin cups, filling about three-fourths full.
- Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes; remove to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Spread cupcakes with frosting.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013 / Pillsbury® and Green Giant® are registered trademarks of General Mills ©2013 / Seasonal Steamers™ is a trademark of General Mills ©2013
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cupcake), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.