Celebration Cookie Cake
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 to 16 servings
- Special Occasion Cookie Cake
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury Easy Frost® Vanilla Dream No-Fuss Frosting
- Multi-colored decorator sprinkles
- PREPARE Special Occasion Cookie Cake as directed.
- POINT five-star tip at a 45° angle to outer edge of cookie. Press nozzle, creating a ribbon of frosting as you move across the middle of the cake, dividing it in half. Add 3 more equally spaced ribbons on each side of center ribbon.
- TURN cookie a quarter turn to the right. Create another ribbon across the middle, overlapping the previous ribbons. Add 3 more equally spaced ribbons on each side of center ribbon.
- MAKE a zig-zag border by pointing five-star tip straight down at edge of cookie. Press nozzle, moving it quickly in a zig-zag motion, about 1-inch wide, all around the edge, being careful not to run off the outer edge. Sprinkle with decorator sprinkles.
- MAKE candle holders by pointing tip straight down. Press gently to form a medium star. Release and lift nozzle forming a star. Make as many candle holders as needed, spaced evenly over center of cookie. Place candles in holders just before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 490 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 350mg, Total Carbohydrate 70g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 52g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.