Cherry Almond Dutch Baby
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 35 min
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Michigan Red Tart Cherry Preserves
- Powdered sugar for garnish (optional)
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Melt butter in 9-inch pie plate in the oven. Remove from oven. Brush butter over entire inside of plate.
- COMBINE milk, flour, eggs, sugar and almond extract in blender container. Process using several pulses to make a smooth batter. Pour batter into hot pie plate. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake 15 minutes.
- REDUCE heat to 350°F. Bake 5 to 8 minutes longer or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Spread with cherry preserves. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 115mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 52g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 33g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.