Cherry Angel Pudding
Create a beautiful yet lower fat dessert with this light and creamy recipe.
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 package Pillsbury® Angel Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla flavored pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz.) container non-fat plain yogurt
- 2 (1.3 oz.) envelopes whipped topping mix, whipped as package directs, using cold skim milk and almond extract instead of vanilla extract
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- PREPARE and bake cake according to package directions, using 9-inch pan. Cool. Cut into small cubes.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl. Add pudding mix; beat until well blended. Chill 15 minutes.
- STIR in yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon 1/3 pudding mixture into large serving bowl. Top with half of cake cubes and cherry pie filling.
- REPEAT layering, ending with pudding mixture. Chill thoroughly. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 15), Total Fat 1.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 370mg, Total Carbohydrate 82g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 49g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 20%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.