Cherry Brownie Crisp
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 95 min
- Yield: 9 servings
- 1 (15.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Chocolatier Collection™ Chocolate Walnut Premium Brownie Mix
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped, if desired
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (21 oz.) cans cherry pie filling
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 (12.25 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine brownie mix, oats and walnuts in large bowl; mix well. Add butter; stir until mix is moistened (mixture will be dry.)
- SPOON pie filling evenly into ungreased 8 or 9-inch square (2 quart) glass baking dish. Sprinkle brownie mixture over pie filling.
- BAKE 30 to 40 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Cool 45 minutes.
- SPOON crisp into bowls to serve. Top each serving with ice cream; drizzle with hot fudge topping.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/9 of recipe), Calories 760 (Calories from Fat 250), Total Fat 28g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 121g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 56g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 15%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.