Cherry Chocolate Chip Swirl Snack Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, well-drained, cut into quarters
- 1 (17.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Chocolate Chip Swirl Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE quick bread mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl. Stir 50 to 75 strokes until well blended. Stir in drained cherries. Pour half of batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with 2/3 swirl mix. Pour remaining batter over swirl mix. Spread carefully to cover. Sprinkle with remaining swirl mix.
- BAKE 25 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 muffins), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 19g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.