Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Squares
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 4 Dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 1/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening, melted
- OR 1/2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening, melted
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® Self Rising Flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- HEAT oven to 325ºF. Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brown sugar and shortening in large bowl; beat at low speed until well blended.
- ADD flour; add eggs and vanilla. Beat until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans by hand. Press into prepared pan.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling rack. Cut into 1 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 square), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 12g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.