Chewy Fudge Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 45 min
- Yield: 1 1/2 dozen
- 1 (12.35 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Sugar Free Milk Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 (15 oz.) container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry roasted peanuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- STIR brownie mix, melted shortening and egg in medium mixing bowl until evenly moistened. Scoop into 1 1/2-inch balls or drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 11 minutes or just until set. Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute. Transfer to cooling rack. Spread frosting on cooled cookies. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 13g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.