Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 4 1/2 dozen
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter, stirred
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups quick rolled oats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat sugar, brown sugar, butter and peanut butter in large mixing bowl on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla. Mix well. Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda; stir in rolled oats and coconut. Add to peanut butter mixture and beat on low speed until well blended. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonful, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown around edges. Cool 2 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
- JUMBO CHEWY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES: Prepare dough as directed above. Drop by 1/4-cupfuls, 3 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until light brown around edges. Makes 1 1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 54), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.