Chocolate Cake Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 42 bars
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Dark Chocolate Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- OR 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 (16 oz.) containers Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 17 x 12-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using the water, oil and eggs. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack, about 45 minutes.
- SPREAD cooled cake with frosting. Place chocolate chips in resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Knead. Microwave in additional 15 second intervals until chocolate is melted and smooth. Cut a small hole off corner of bag. Drizzle chocolate over frosting in a diagonal design. Allow chocolate to harden about 30 minutes. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 42), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 20g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.