Chocolate Caramel Commotion Bars
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 cup butter, divided
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, divided
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow cream
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter, divided
- 1 1/2 cups salted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) package caramels, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- MELT 2 cups chocolate chips and 1/2 cup butter in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Stir in flour. Spread in prepared pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Cool.
- MELT 1/4 cup butter in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in sugar and 1/4 cup cream. Boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallow cream, 1/4 cup peanut butter and peanuts. Spread evenly over baked layer. Cool.
- COOK caramels and 1/4 cup cream in small saucepan over low heat, stirring until caramels are melted. Spread over marshmallow layer. Cool until set.
- COMBINE 1 cup chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and 3/4 cup peanut butter in small saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until melted. Spread over caramel layer. Chill 30 minutes or until set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 31g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.