Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 32 bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- Dash salt
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- PLACE unsweetened chocolate and shortening in large, microwave-safe bowl. Heat on HIGH (100% power) 2 minutes. Stir until mixture is smooth and chocolate is melted. Mix in sugar. Add vanilla. Add eggs one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- COMBINE flour and salt in small bowl; add to shortening mixture, a little at a time, stirring until uniform. Spread in prepared pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes.
- COMBINE softened cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla; beat at medium speed until well blended. Pour evenly over top of chocolate layer.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until set. Place on cooling rack. Run spatula around edge of pan to loosen. Cool completely on cooling rack. Cut into 32 bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/32 of recipe), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 11g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.