Chocolate Cherry Crisp
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 95 min
- Yield: 10 Servings
- 1 (15.8 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Chocolatier Collection™ Double Chocolate Premium Brownie Mix
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (21 oz.) cans cherry pie filling
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- Fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Reserve chocolate syrup packet from brownie mix for topping. Combine brownie mix, oats and walnuts in large bowl; mix well. Add butter; stir until mix is moistened (mixture will be dry).
- SPOON pie filling evenly into ungreased 9 or 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish. Sprinkle brownie mixture over pie filling.
- BAKE 30 to 40 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Cool 45 minutes.
- SPOON crisp into bowls when ready to serve. Top each serving with ice cream; drizzle with chocolate syrup from packet. Garnish with mint sprigs.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- No change.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 540 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 88g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 12g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.