Chocolate Cherry Soufflé Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 18 cupcakes
- 1 roll Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Michigan Red Tart Cherry Preserves
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Milk Chocolate Flavored Frosting
- 18 maraschino cherries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 18 regular-size muffin cups. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to soften.
- In medium bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer on medium-high speed 1 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Add chocolate hazelnut spread, half-and-half and egg yolks. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed 1 minute or until well blended. Fold beaten egg whites into cookie mixture just until blended. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake 22 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pans 3 minutes. Remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 25 minutes.
- Remove small 1-inch-deep circle from top of each cupcake. Spoon about 2 teaspoons preserves in each cavity.
- Pipe or spread frosting over top of each cupcake. Top each with maraschino cherry.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013 / Pillsbury® is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 serving), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 3g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 43g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.