Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Ready Time: 150 min
- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- 1 cup oats, (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening, melted
- OR 1/3 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE all crust ingredients in medium bowl; mix well. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
- BAKE 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- COMBINE cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Gradually mix in milk.
- RESERVE 1 tablespoon chocolate pieces; combine remainder with flour. Stir floured chocolate pieces into cream cheese mixture; pour onto crust. Sprinkle with reserved chocolate pieces.
- BAKE 50 to 60 minutes or until almost set. Cool completely; loosen side with knife and remove rim. Chill. Store covered in refrigerator.
- TIP Can also be made in a 13 x 9-inch pan. Bake 45 minutes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of cake), Calories 550 (Calories from Fat 340), Total Fat 38g (Saturated Fat 19g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 140mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 40g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.