Chocolate Chip Cheesecake with Chocolate Glaze
Indulge in this decadent cheesecake to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 teaspoon Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 (8- or 9-inch) prepared chocolate graham cracker crust
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Blend in egg and vanilla.
- TOSS 1 cup chocolate chips with flour. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Pour into crust. Bake 35 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool completely on wire rack.
- MICROWAVE 1/2 cup chocolate chips and cream in small microwave-safe bowl in HIGH 30 seconds or until melted and smooth when stirred. Immediately spread over cheesecake. Chill until ready to serve. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 cheesecake), Calories 580 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 31g (Saturated Fat 17g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 70g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 49g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.