Chocolate Chip Cheesecake with Chocolate Glaze
Indulge in this decadent cheesecake to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 180 min
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 teaspoon Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 (8- or 9-inch) prepared chocolate graham cracker crust
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Blend in egg and vanilla.
- TOSS 1 cup chocolate chips with flour. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Pour into crust. Bake 35 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool completely on wire rack.
- MICROWAVE 1/2 cup chocolate chips and cream in small microwave-safe bowl in HIGH 30 seconds or until melted and smooth when stirred. Immediately spread over cheesecake. Chill until ready to serve. Garnish as desired.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 cheesecake), Calories 580 (Calories from Fat 280), Total Fat 31g (Saturated Fat 17g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 70g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 49g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.