Chocolate Chip Granola Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 1/2 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups prepared granola
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT shortening and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla. Combine flour, salt and baking soda in medium bowl. Add to egg mixture. Mix well. Stir in granola and chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 9 to 10 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.