Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Single Crust Classic Crisco Pie Crust
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Prepare recipe for single crust pie. Roll out and place in 9-inch pie plate. Press to fit without stretching dough. Trim even with pie plate. Flute edges.
- BEAT eggs in medium bowl with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Beat in sugar, corn syrup, butter, vanilla and salt until blended. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips. Pour into unbaked pie crust.
- BAKE 55 to 60 minutes or until set. Cover edge of pie with foil, if necessary, to prevent overbrowning. Place pie on wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 700 (Calories from Fat 360), Total Fat 40g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 115mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 85g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 44g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.