Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- 2 1/2 cups Homemade Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE Homemade Cookie Mix and brown sugar in large mixing bowl until blended. Add egg, milk and vanilla. Stir until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by level tablespoons onto cookie sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on cooling rack.
- RAISIN COOKIES - Follow recipe above except use 1 cup raisins instead of chocolate chips.
- DATE COOKIES - Follow recipe above except use 1 cup finely chopped dates instead of chocolate chips.
- COCONUT COOKIES - Follow recipe above except use 1 cup flaked coconut instead of chocolate chips.
- BUTTERSCOTCH COOKIES - Follow recipe above except use 1 cup butterscotch chips instead of chocolate chips.
- CANDIED FRUIT COOKIES - Follow recipe above except use 1 cup chopped candied fruit instead of chocolate chips.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 45mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.