Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 50 min
- Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- OR 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chunks, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE shortening, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl; beat at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- COMBINE flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Add gradually to shortening mixture at low speed. Beat until well blended. Stir in chocolate chunks, oats, nuts and raisins with spoon. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 15 to 18 minutes or until uniformly light brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets; transfer to cooling racks to cool completely.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 18g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.