Chocolate Covered Brownie Bites
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Ready Time: 80 min
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen brownie bites
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 8 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Heavy cream (optional)
- Chopped nuts, decorative frosting, candy sprinkles, white chocolate, confectioners' glitter
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs.
- BAKE in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. While warm, cut cooked brownie into pieces; roll into 1-inch balls. Let cool.
- MELT chocolate with sweetened condensed milk in heavy saucepan or double boiler over low heat. Add vanilla and butter; mix well.
- DIP each brownie ball using fork or spoon into warm chocolate; let excess drip off. Place on wax paper-lined cookie sheet. For best results keep chocolate warm or thin with cream as necessary.
- DECORATE tops of brownie balls with desired toppings. Let stand until set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 brownie bites), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 90mg, Total Carbohydrate 35g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 28g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.