Chocolate Cupcake Cones
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 28 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 2 dozen
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 24 ice cream cake cones (about 2 3/4-inches tall with flat bottoms)
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- Decorator sprinkles
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare cake cake according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Spoon 3 tablespoons batter into each cone. (Do not overfill.) Stand cones upright in 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 25 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- PLACE frosting in decorating bag fitted with medium start tip. Pipe a decorative swirl on top of each cupcake cone, beginning at outside edge and moving upward. Top with decorator sprinkles.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cupcakes), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 18g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.