Chocolate Cupcake Cones
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 28 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 2 dozen
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 24 ice cream cake cones (about 2 3/4-inches tall with flat bottoms)
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Easy Frost™ Decadent Chocolate Fudge Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- Decorator sprinkles
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare cake cake according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Spoon 3 tablespoons batter into each cone. (Do not overfill.) Stand cones upright in muffin cups.
- BAKE 25 to 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- PRESS nozzle of frosting to make a decorative swirl on top of each cupcake cone. Top with decorator sprinkles.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cupcakes), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 18g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.