Chocolate Hazelnut Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (13 oz.) jar Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners. Beat cake mix, water, oil, eggs and 1/2 cup hazelnut spread in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until moistened. Beat 2 minutes. Divide evenly into muffin cups.
- BAKE 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
- FROST each cupcake 1 tablespoon hazelnut spread. Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cupcakes), Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.