Chocolate Hazelnut Frosted Donuts
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 18 donuts
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts or pecans
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Coat 6-cavity donut pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine cake mix, milk, eggs and butter in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Fill cavities 2/3 full. Wipe away excess batter.
- BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 3 minutes in pan. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Repeat to bake remaining donuts.
- MICROWAVE hazelnut spread in small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 20 seconds; stir. Dip top of donut into frosting to coat halfway. Sprinkle with nuts. Reheat hazelnut spread as needed.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 18 donuts), Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 340mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 29g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.