Chocolate Maple Nut Bar
Each delicious bite of these bars is accented with the rich flavor of maple.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cold butter
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple flavoring
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, sugar and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 1 beaten egg. Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 25 minutes.
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk, remaining egg and maple flavoring in medium bowl; stir in nuts. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over prepared crust. Top with nut mixture.
- BAKE an additional 25 minutes or until golden. Cool; cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 125mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.